Unlimited Web Hosting

Monday 25 February 2013

"He's not the monster everyone thinks" - Rihanna defends Chris Brown





Sometimes, we clearly don't understand why some people are in love. But that's the thing about love, the affection and strong emotion and personal attachment. Its explainable and that's why its okay for Rihanna to defend Chris Brown.  


After suffering lots of beating at his hands in 2009, she surprised many by getting back together with him earlier this year. And she stresses that Chris has changed dramatically in the intervening period.

She said: “It’s different now. We don’t have those types of arguments any more. We talk about stuff. We value each other.”

“For a long time he was really angry... there’s so many reasons why I ever reconsidered having him in my life.
“He’s not the monster everyone thinks. He’s a good person. He has a fantastic heart."

“He’s giving and loving. And he’s fun to be around. That’s what I love about him — he always makes me laugh.”
She added that she was keen to start having babies, saying: “Hell yeah, but I wish I could order them.”


Well, if she's happy....... then I guess everything's fine. 

No comments: