Unlimited Web Hosting

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Did I Pull Off My 80's Inspired Look?

By: Favour Ajayi
Follow me on Twitter: @faveD1





Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for constantly visiting this blog whether you are reminded to or not. Your support is very much appreciated.



For the very first time since I started publishing on here, I've decided to treat you guys to a little bit about me. For those of you who already know me, you'll know I always have my hair extensions on. You know, its not like I can exactly do without my  weave.



So anyways, I took the extensions off a couple of days back and I chose to style my own natural hair (without the extensions).



I styled my hair to give me an 80's inspired look which I teamed with red lipstick. I'm not sure if it looks great so that's where you guys come in. What do you think? Love it or not? Did I pull off my 80's inspired look?

 Please feel free to leave your comments below.



For my make-up, I used:



Maybelline Newyork Fit me concealer -  Fit Me Concealer



Estee Lauder Double wear Foundation - Double wear Stay-in-place Makeup

Maybelline Newyork Eyeliner - Eye Studio Master Precise


Sleek Make up - True Colour Lipstick



Calvin Klein Lipstick - Delicious Luxury Creme Lipstick

Eye Shadow - Pro 88 Full Color Makeup Cosmetic Eyeshadow



Maybelline Newyork Powder - Fit me Pressed Powder





Got any before and after picture you wanna share? Send the pictures to vernalmagazine@yahoo.com






























For More Update, Follow VM UK On Twitter

For More Update, Follow VM UK On Instagram

Join The Conversation on Facebook. Like Our Page 

No comments: