Unlimited Web Hosting

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Check Out Dayo Ephraim's Style

Follow me on Twitter: @faveD1
Follow me on Instagram Fave99



Saw this picture of Dayo Ephraim on his Instagram page. I just really had to post it. The Hip TV Star teamed a high collar black shirt with a black pant and a pair of black shoes with this beautiful Gray Blazer to Church on Sunday. . I just love the way he styled himself. In one word, Classy. And that bag... Gorgeous. 

Guys, (I mean those who have no Fashion sense) you can  take some styling and fashion tip from him. He's always on top of his game. I would definitely vote him as the most stylish or best dressed male celebrity (If he is nominated) Most definitely a black man with style.  Need fashion and styling inspiration check out his Instagram page and follow him as well Dayodane













For More Update, Follow VM UK On Twitter By Clicking Here

For More Update Follow VM On Instagram 

Join The Conversation on Facebook. Like Our Page 

No comments: