Unlimited Web Hosting

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Her Style: Featuring - Lola Odunlami

By: Favour Ajayi
Follow me on Twitter: @faveD1




Hi Everyone,

Welcome to "Her Style". This week's post features Medical student and Make up consultant, Lola Odunlami. With Beyonce and Kim K her style icons and having Oluchi Onweagba as a role model, One would definitely imagine her to be super stylish. I think she rocks but do you? What do you think? Scroll down to read the full interview and see more pictures. Don't forget to leave your comments.




Tell us about yourself

My name is Lola Odunlami, student of the university of Lagos Nigeria, I'm a medical student and a makeup consultant




Do you consider yourself to be stylish, If yes, why?

Yes I consider myself to be stylish because am into fashion, I love to look real good and am pretty good at that, besides being a makeup consultant goes along with being stylish.





Who are your style icon(s)?

My style icon(s)... Kim Kardashian 





What is your favourite accessory?

I love neck pieces... They speak for you, especially when I wear them with studded earrings, bliss!





What can't you be caught wearing?

Pattern on pattern! I don't even dig the flowery pattern on pattern thing going on now, its just not me.. I love to keep it classy and simple




What has been your most embarrassing fashion moment?

Having VPL's! (visible pant lines).. *sigh* yes I've been a victim, hated it, still do.




Describe your style in  3 words?

Classy, Unique, Fun.




Which celebrity's wardrobe are you willing to steal and why?

Nicole Scherzinger, Kim Kardashian and Beyonce! ...its one thing to be stylish, its another to be stylish and make it look like fun!




How long does it take you to get ready for a night out or any outing at all?

For a night out, maybe 1 hour.. Any other random outing, 30 minutes.




What's your favourite body part?

That has to be my face :) ... In general, my entire body because I'm petit :) :)



Who is your role model? 

Oluchi Onweagba... In my opinion, she's the definition of a strong African woman. Working her way hard to the top. It couldn't have been easy. 




Do you have any fashion advice for our readers?


Let your fashion sense speak you! Be free, fun, stay chick and sophisticated.  






What are your thoughts on Lola's Style? Love it or not? Leave your comments below. You can also follow her on twitter @loladey, follow her on Instagram Ololadey and Keek Ololadey

To feature on this segment, please send your pictures to vernalmagazine@yahoo.com with the subject "Her Style" or "His Style" respectively. Please don't forget to include your name.






No comments: